Elaïs Orium invests in companies considering a significant transformation and looking for equity capital and support from a seasoned and committed shareholder. Investments typically include:
- Non-core subsidiaries of large corporations who have become orphan entities: Elaïs Orium will contribute to strategy formulation based on its extensive experience of SMEs and carve-out transactions, equity financing to complete their capex plans, and will support them in a development plan aiming at improving their revenues and margins in the long run;
- Family businesses which ambitions are hampered or inhibited as a result of diverging views between family shareholders or by lack of resources: Elaïs Orium will contribute its longstanding experience of dealing with independent entrepreneurs in order to accelerate growth and improve performance;
- Companies looking to boost their development or consolidate their industry through acquisitions in France and abroad: Elaïs Orium will provide its build-up strategy experience and equity capital and will support them in their M&A program and its financing;
- Companies altering or going through radical changes in their business model: Elaïs Orium will provide equity capital and will actively support the business plan execution including in recruiting new talents;
- Companies with a balance sheet to consolidate before entering into a new development phase.